Become an OKR Champion and master the process of setting up and effectively using OKRs in your company
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
・Define, execute and evaluate high quality OKRs
・Get from tasks and to-do lists to outcomes and results
・Understand and mitigate common OKR pitfalls
・Prepare and deliver an OKR roll-out for your teams or company
・Support teams to carry out all important OKR sessions
・Integrate the OKR system with your teams' way of working
・Enhance your processes to make working with OKRs a habit
100% SATISFACTION REFUND GUARANTEE
Learn By Doing
Throughout the course you will be able to apply what you've learned with the help of practical or reflection exercises, quizzes and templates
How long will you have access to the course materials? How does forever sound? You will also get all new content and any course updates for free.
30 Days Money Back
I put everything you need in this course for you to use and roll out OKRs with your teams and company. But if you're not satisfied with the course, just email me within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
- 21. Leading And Lagging Measures (16:46)
- 22. Leading & Lagging Measures - Apply & Reflect
- 23. Getting From Tasks To Results 1 (6:18)
- 24. Getting From Tasks To Results 2 (4:58)
- 25. Exercise: Getting From Tasks To Results
- 26. Health Metrics (2:30)
- 27. Working With Stretch Goals (12:24)
- 28. Reflection & Handout: Stretch Goals (0:43)
- 29. Quiz: Defining Even Better OKRs
- 45. Delivering The Onboarding - Roles, Perspectives, Mistakes To Avoid (7:20)
- 46. Delivering The Onboarding - Activities Breakdown & Timeline (14:00)
- 47. Exercise: Defining An OKR Timeline
- 48. OKR Onboarding Timeline Example (8:33)
- 49. Deep Dive On OKR Alignment (2:43)
- 50. OKR Alignment - Conflicting Objectives & Key Results (4:48)
- 51. OKR Alignment - Shared OKRs & Key Result Dependencies (7:25)
- 52. OKR Definition Workshop - Objectives (5:32)
- 53. OKR Definition Workshop - Key Results (2:54)
- 54. OKR Definition Workshop - Other Details & Tips (2:08)
- 55. Quiz: Delivering The OKR Onboarding
What Others Say
Learn with Alexandru Bleau
Alex is a seasoned product manager with over 8 years experience, currently working at trivago as Head of Alternative Monetisation.
He has worked on or built advertising products, online services, mobile apps and games and physical, educational and travel products.
He’s also had the chance to experience working at companies with 2, 20, 200 and over 1000 employees, trying out various ways of working, frameworks and tools while working onsite, distributed or fully remote with cross-functional teams.
As far as OKRs are concerned, he started working with them in 2016. Since then he has used the goal system with his teams and supported other teams and companies to successfully start using OKRs.
He likes bowties and wishes everyone a crazy day.